Jacksonville High School
This is a Classified Position
7.5 Hours - 182 days
1) High School Diploma or Equivalent
2) Be cleared by background check as prescribed by the State of Alabama
3)Two years of study at an institution of higher education; Associate's or higher degree or pass Work Keys test
4) Experience working in educational setting preferred
5) Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find
appropriate and acceptable
JCSBOE Salary Schedule
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
1. Current employees of Jacksonville City Schools may apply by submitting a letter of interest in the position.
2. Others may obtain an application packet from the Jacksonville City Schools website www.jcsboe.org Applications may be mailed or hand-delivered to the Central Office. Office hours are from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
3. Completed materials should be mailed to:
ATTN: Personnel Application
Jacksonville City Schools
123 College Street, S.W.
Jacksonville, AL 36265
Or you may email it to:
The Jacksonville City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, or age, in its programs, activities, and employment. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Dr. Mark Petersen Superintendent 123 College Street SW Jacksonville, AL 36265 Telephone: (256) 782-5682 Fax: (256) 782-5685
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Jacksonville City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies and Title IX: Dr. Mark Petersen, Superintendent, 123 College St., SW, Jacksonville, AL 36265 (256) 782-5682.