Jacksonville High School
This is a Classified Position
Nine Months - 182 Days
1. Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Alabama.
2. Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
3. Possess and maintain a current CPR certification.
4. Prefer experience with children and school health needs.
5. Provide own transportation or have access to appropriate transportation to meet essential functions of the position.
6. Physical ability to perform essential functions of the position.
7. Must participate in background check and subsequently meet the “suitability for employment” requirement.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
JCSBOE Salary Schedule
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
1. Print and complete a classified application from our website at www.jcsboe.org.
2. Submit a Letter of Interest with Resume’ to:
ATTN: Personnel Application
Jacksonville City Schools
123 College Street, S.W.
Jacksonville, AL 36265 Or you may email it to:email@example.com
3. Current employees of Jacksonville City Schools may apply by submitting a letter of interest in the position.
The Jacksonville City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, or age, in its programs, activities, and employment. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Dr. Mark Petersen Superintendent 123 College Street SW Jacksonville, AL 36265 Telephone: (256) 782-5682 Fax: (256) 782-5685
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Jacksonville City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies and Title IX: Dr. Mark Petersen, Superintendent, 123 College St., SW, Jacksonville, AL 36265 (256) 782-5682.