Administrative Secretary to the Superintendent
240 Day Contract
This is a Classified Position
240 Day Contract - Beginning July 1, 2018 (Work on a daily rate of pay prior to July 1 as needed)
1) High School Diploma
2) Strong organizational skills
3) Strong technology skills
4) Excellent written and oral communication skills
5) Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find
appropriate and acceptable
JCSBOE Salary Schedule
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
1. Current employees of Jacksonville City Schools may apply by submitting a letter of interest in
2. Others may obtain an application packet from the Jacksonville City Schools website http://www.jcsboe.org Applications may be mailed or hand-delivered to the Central Office. Office hours are from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
3. Completed materials should be mailed to:
ATTN: Personnel Application
Jacksonville City Schools
123 College Street, S.W.
Jacksonville, AL 36265
Or you may email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jacksonville City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, or age, in its programs, activities, and employment. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Dr. Mark Petersen Superintendent 123 College Street SW Jacksonville, AL 36265 Telephone: (256) 782-5682 Fax: (256) 782-5685
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Jacksonville City Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies and Title IX: Dr. Mark Petersen, Superintendent, 123 College St., SW, Jacksonville, AL 36265 (256) 782-5682.